This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Jump Rope Challenge – By grabbing a pair of Joy-Con controllers and imagining them as the handles of a jump rope, players can virtually jump rope every day. It’s all the fun of jumping, but there’s not a rope in sight! With hopping bunnies as the characters, and a streamlined menu, it’s quick and easy to learn the ropes and get started. Jump Rope Challenge is now available for free as a limited-time release until the end of September
- Burnout Paradise Remastered – Rule the open streets of Paradise City. Hurtle through hectic downtown avenues and wild mountain roads or crash out with spectacular and devastating effects. Packed with extra content, more than 130 vehicles, new areas to explore and hundreds of online* challenges, Burnout Paradise Remastered is fully optimized for Nintendo Switch in 60 FPS, including pinch-and-pull map control for ease of navigation. It’s the ultimate driving playground to play with friends** or on-the-go. Burnout Paradise Remastered will be available on June 19.
- Ninjala – Take part in battle royale-style matches as up to eight players*** vie for supremacy with ninjas around the world in the Ninjala tournament*. Assume the role of a modern-day ninja and score points by defeating opponents, obtaining items and destroying drones. Use Ninja-Gum to blow bubbles that can be tossed at your foes, craft all sorts of weapons and dash across stages. Earn extra points by taking down your opponents with impressive finishing techniques known as IPPON. Dominate in competitive play or join up with friends for cooperative play and take part in four-on-four team battles. Ninjala will be available on June 24.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
*Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online features. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
**Additional accessories required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.
***Additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword
and Pokémon Shield
. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3
, Super Metroid
and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
, among many others. To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories
for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
Jump Rope Challenge
Burnout Paradise Remastered
Aery – Little Bird Adventure
AntVentor – Available June 24
Blood and Guts Bundle
Conjurer Andy’s Repeatable Dungeon – Available June 23
Darius Cozmic Collection Arcade
Darius Cozmic Collection Console
Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour – Available June 23
Endless Fables: Dark Moor
Firefighters – Airport Heroes
Hakoniwa Explorer Plus
Him & Her
Invisible, Inc. Nintendo Switch Edition
Jacks or Better – Video Poker
Lost Lands: Dark Overlord
NAMCO MUSEUM ARCHIVES Vol 1
NAMCO MUSEUM ARCHIVES Vol 2
One Way Heroics Plus
Polandball: Can Into Space
Push the Crate 2
Radio Squid – Available June 19
Railway Empire – Nintendo Switch Edition – Available June 19
Roulette at Aces Casino
Seeds of Resilience
Ship Sim 2020
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated – Available June 23
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters – Available June 19
[click to embiggen]