Nintendo Download, June 29, 2017: Expand Your Adventures in Hyrule…
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- GoNNER – GoNNER from Raw Fury and Art in Heart is a challenging, procedurally generated 2D platformer with roguelike elements. The game follows the largely misunderstood and altruistic Ikk on a journey to cheer up his only friend in this world – a giant land-bound whale named Sally – by searching for just the right trinket in the deep and dark places nearby.
- Virtual Console on Wii U
- BONK 3 Bonk’s Big Adventure – It’s up to Bonk once again to thwart the plans of the evil King Drool in this TurboGrafx-16 platformer. There are seven rounds scattered throughout the Dinosaur Kingdom, each one filled with fun contraptions and comical enemies. Depending on the situation, you can change your size to bonk your way through a dead end or to get a hard-to-reach item. And if that’s not enough, you can grab a friend and put your heads together to defeat King Drool in the two-player mode.
- Devil’s Crush – In this TurboGrafx-16 pinball game, shoot the ball onto the board with the Devil Shooter, and then use flippers to rack up a high score. Complete certain conditions to play up to six different bonus stages. The game’s ominous theme is enhanced by its enemies: wandering skeleton knights, sorcerers and even a giant face that changes from a goddess to a sinister serpent.
(Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch or Wii U) – More adventures await in the Master Trials pack, available June 30. By completing the Trial of the Sword challenge, Link will prove that he has grown worthy, and the Master Sword will be awakened to always be in its glowing, powered-up state while usable. Master Mode ups the challenge, Hero’s Path mode tracks 200 hours of footsteps on the map, the Travel Medallion creates a warp point, eight new armor items offer unique effects, and the Korok Mask helps locate Koroks. This content can only be obtained by purchasing the $19.99 Expansion Pass, which also includes The Champion’s Ballad, the second DLC Pack that will be available this holiday season. Full version of the game is required to use this DLC.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
Want to improve your drawing skills or sketch memorable parts of your trip?
*Full version of the game is required to use the DLC.
- Art Academy Lessons for Everyone! (Nintendo 3DS)
- Art Academy Home Studio (Wii U)
- Swapdoodle DLC: Animal Crossing Basic Lessons*
- Swapdoodle DLC: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time*
- Swapdoodle DLC: Mario Kart 8*
- Swapdoodle DLC: Prehistoric Life*
Great local multiplayer games!
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (Nintendo 3DS)
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 (Nintendo 3DS)
Great games to play in a car, on a plane or anywhere!
- Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer (Nintendo 3DS)
- Mario Golf: World Tour (Nintendo 3DS)
- Pocket Card Jockey (Nintendo 3DS)
- Picross 3D Round 2 (Nintendo 3DS)
Staycation? Play games on the big screen!
- Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii U)
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Wii U)
- Mario Sports Mix (Wii U)
- Super Paper Mario (Wii U)
To learn more about these and other great My Nintendo rewards, visit https://my.nintendo.com
- My Nintendo Pikmin Rewards – The Hey! PIKMIN game is coming to the Nintendo 3DS family of systems on July 28. To celebrate, My Nintendo is offering the Pikmin Short Movie, directed by Shigeru Miyamoto, for both Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. Redeem your points to watch the colorful antics of Pikmin in this adorable cinematic adventure. And don’t forget this new Hey! PIKMIN wallpaper, too!
- My Nintendo Rewards Starting July 1 – School is done for the year, so it’s time to enjoy summer break. To add some fun to your vacation, we are offering up to 40 percent discounts on select games to play on the go or on the big screen together with family and friends.
Theme Shop on Nintendo 3DS:
- New themes this week include:
- Pokémon: Look Upon the Stars
- Pokémon: Pokémon Pop
Also new this week:
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Network account.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch
GoNNER (Nintendo Switch)
BONK 3 Bonk’s Big Adventure (WiiU)
Devil's Crush (WiiU)
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild DLC
(Nintendo Switch or WiiU)
ACA NEOGEO Magical Drop II (Nintendo Switch)
Mighty Gunvolt Burst (Nintendo 3DS)
6180 the moon (Nintendo 3DS)
Preston Sterling (WiiU)