Gail Carriger In Cream Lace Steampunk Worlds Fair 2017
For some reason this is a really hard outfit to get a good photo of, Gentle Reader. Probably all that cream.
I've worn it several times in various different iterations (I have a cream lace skirt with a train for indoor only events, and a beautiful brocade over-skirt REALLY for indoor only) but this is my travel lace skirt version.
* Leather flower hairband with additional pearl decoration added by me (similar $10)
* Lacey shrug from Newport News a million years ago (similar only with more steampunk, so cute $6-11)
* Double breasted corset from Dark Garden, highly customized based off their classic Victorian style but super modified. Autumn would make you one similar but take this picture to show her. I also had her custom make me matching wrist corsets. Back when I was working for her as a lacer I started to get some carpel tunnel, these helped and were cute.
* Crochet neckline under blouse is vintage, here's one sort-of similar for $20
* Pearl vintage looking jewelry set, similar $19
* Necklace watch brass $8
* Long stretch lace skirt found at Ross or similar years ago, similar $19
I like to wear cream at steampunk events as lighter colors are less well represented.
Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.
Product links on this blog are usually to Amazon using my associate code. At no additional cost to you this means I gets a slight kick back if you make a purchase. Thank you! This allows me to continue to produce this blog without sponsors.