Black With Pink Print Maxi 1930's Style Dress from eShakti on Gail Carriger
So I have worn this dress 3 times, Fashionable Reader, but each time I forgot to take a photo. So this time I dragged the AB into the backyard to get one before I even LEFT for the event.
- Vintage hat (blog post about changing the color to black here)
- Flower, gift from a reader.
- Glasses mirrored cat eyes, purchased in Ashland. Similar $8
- Necklace, gold chandelier with pink stones, thrifted. Similar but a jellyfish, similar but pearls.
- Chiffon eShakti maxi dress customized with added sleeves. Black with pink ballerinas (I like that they looked like fans) this dress no longer available but here is a lovely blue version. (Which I have ordered with elbow sleeves because I have no will power).
- Black flats, I'm wearing simple pointed toe ones.
Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.
You can shop my recommendations via the following lists:
Steampunk, Retro Jewelry, Makeup, Retro Clothes, Lifestyle
Product links on this blog are usually to Amazon using my associate code. At no additional cost to you this means I get a slight kick back if you make a purchase. Thank you! This allows me to continue to produce this blog without sponsors.