Gail Carriger in Steampunk Pinup Raspberry Pencil and Corset at Teslacon
I've been wearing more and more what I call steampunk pinup lately. It's easier to travel without the copious skirts.
- Silver velvet turban ($10)
- Flashy broach pinned to turban (similar $19)
- Parasol necklace (gift from a fan)
- Octopus necklace (similar $25)
- Pen necklace (similar $15)
- Pen nib earrings (similar $15)
- Silk brocade undershirt, thrift store score
- Custom Dark Garden bespoke corset, my own fabric, Alyscia with cross back double princess straps
- Corset button covers from RubyBlackbird, no longer available (and I keep losing mine)
- Stretch waist ruffle bottom trumpet skirt ($17 many colors)
- Cream pumps from Miz Mooz no longer available, but check out their current line
- Cream leather gloves (similar $14)
- Cream teapot purse
Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.
You can shop my recommendations via the following lists:
Steampunk, Retro Jewelry, Makeup, Retro Clothes, Lifestyle
Product links on this blog are usually to Amazon using my associate code. At no additional cost to you this means I get a slight kick back if you make a purchase. Thank you! This allows me to continue to produce this blog without sponsors.