Gail Carriger Wears a Vintage Silver Cocktail Dress with Dark Garden Waspie Corset for WorldCon 2018 in San Jose
This was my last outfit of the con, I stayed up until 3am dancing in it. So yeah, that was something.
- Hair: silver turban - $7
- Earring: silver bow and pearl (vintage) - similar $8
- Broach: silver hair flower - similar $8
- Gloves: cream leather vintage - similar $14
- Dress: vintage silver cocktail dress
- Shrug: silver - similar $14
- Corset: Dark Garden waspie (decorated by with me in a deco design) - $400 (here's a starter version for $69)
- Shoes: silver and gold oxfords decorated by me
- Bag: champagne bottle clutch (designer, found at thrift store) - similar $36
I danced a lot, if you're gonna dance in a corset, make it a waspie.
Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.
You can shop my recommendations via the following lists:
Steampunk, Retro Jewelry, Makeup, Retro Clothes, Lifestyle
Product links on this blog are usually to Amazon using my associate code. At no additional cost to you this means I get a slight kick back if you make a purchase. Thank you! This allows me to continue to produce this blog without sponsors.