Gail Carriger Wears a Retro Polks Dotted Mesh eShakti Maxi Dress for WorldCon 2018 in San Jose
On my various fashion online places (like Instagram and Facebook), this dress was unanimously voted the best of the convention. (Although it may have to do with how good the photo is (taken by my lovely friend Bob).
- Hair: black cotton turban - $11 (this is my favorite turban style)
- Earrings: typewriter key craft earrings from a con (similar on etsy)
- Pen necklace: silver no longer around - similar $28
- Belt: black stretch bow belt - $7
- Dress: eShakti (yes it has pockets), $80 (no longer available but you could turn this one maxi and it's a similar cut) I added sleeves, changed neckline, and customized the measurements. Learn how to shop from them in this blog post.
- Bag: black teakettle purse - $64 (10% off at time of this post)
Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.
You can shop my recommendations via the following lists:
Steampunk, Retro Jewelry, Makeup, Retro Clothes, Lifestyle
Product links on this blog are usually to Amazon using my associate code. At no additional cost to you this means I get a slight kick back if you make a purchase. Thank you! This allows me to continue to produce this blog without sponsors.