Perhaps I'm being inspired by Wonder Woman, I don't know for certain but I wore this outfit the last day of the convention.
I call this my circus corset, because it feels like I ought to be ring mistress in it. It's from Dark Garden (like all my others) and was a customized fabric Christmas special based on their corselette style
. I wear it all the time. It's probably my most used steampunk corset because it travels so well and is so very comfortable.
* I'm wearing the Circus over a little white chiffon dress I picked up at Ross when I was going through a summer is hot Greek phase (similar $19
* Wine velvet caplet meets shrug with flutter sleeves bought on sale from a fancy shop in some resort town over a decade ago (similar $40
* Octopus on burgundy lace necklace & earring set made fro me by a fan (similar in black $11
* Crochet octopus hair bob I got in Alaska last month, find similar here
* Soft brand gold sandals with big flower, much beloved, no longer available
Sorry I got these shoes years ago and haven't seen ones like it or even similar. Also I really want a hair thing that's like that gold leather flower.
Retro Rack is also on facebook
where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.
Product links on this blog are usually to Amazon using my associate code. At no additional cost to you this means I gets a slight kick back if you make a purchase. Thank you! This allows me to continue to produce this blog without sponsors.