- a paper-clip chandelier (I think I have enough time & clips at work for this) from dollar store crafts;
- simple paper lanterns (but I live with pyromaniacs!) from dollar store crafts;
- free-style sewing (I think this requires innate talent, sadly) from unwakeable: the artist, Laura Haigh, is from Adelaide;
- a hidden office liquor cabinet (which might explain what I'm doing with paper clips?) from serious eats;
- more stuff from paper-clips: a rose ring from cute.little.disaster;
- a jumping frog from a metro ticket from just another american in paris;
- I've already saved one fabulous huge tin for the punched design tin can lights from 101 layer cake; who took my drill?
- cute little gift box templates from a little hut (etsy) or free ones from don't eat the paste;
- re-create the Mona Lisa in burger grease via serious eats;
- give yourself skin cancer in pretty patterns, from neatorama;
- a safer use of pretty patterns: fold your own flash table-napkins with yes but no but yes;
- fill your house with leaves like the Aesop store in Notting Hill - via tea for joy.
Image: tea for joy.